Find out what people think about taking Family Vacations before planning your next Winter Getaway.
- 81% of respondents indicated that vacations are an important way to share personal interests with their children.
- 77% of respondents stated that the ultimate vacation is when kids got to do what they wanted and they got to do what they wanted, but ultimately, they were all together.
- 69% of respondents stated that they would not consider a vacation that focused on their own passions if there were no good alternatives for their children.
- 63% of respondents said that while planning a vacation, their personal passions were put on hold and shared family passions determined locations and activities.
- 57% of respondents attended a family event in the past two years.
- 47% of respondents had taken a family vacation with kids in the past two years.
Source: TravelAgeWest.com 2008