The Holiday Season is one of the best times to visit New York City, San Francisco, Las Vegas and London – all the festive decorations and lights, Holiday Shows and fun things to do on Christmas Day, Boxing Day (day after Christmas in London) and New Year’s Eve. Check out these fun Holiday Shows and Tours if you’re in New York City, San Francisco, Las Vegas or London over the holidays:
1. New York City Holiday Tours, Broadway Shows and Radio City Christmas Spectacular
Fun New York City Holiday Tours include:
- New York City Holiday Lights Tour
- Rockefeller Center Ice-Skating Experience and
Top of the Rock Observation Deck
- Ice-Skating in Central Park
- Brooklyn Christmas Lights Tour of Dyker Heights
- New Year’s Eve Dinner Cruise in New York
- New Year’s Eve Fireworks Cruise in New York City
- Exclusive NYC New Year’s Eve Luxury Dinner Cruise
- Circle Line: New Year’s Eve Cruise in New York City
- New Year’s Eve Times Square Ball Drop Party
See a fun Broadway Show and don’t miss our favorite NYC Holiday Show – Radio City Music Hall Christmas Spectacular featuring the world-famous Rockettes.
2. San Francisco Holiday Tours and Shows
Take a fun San Francisco Holiday Lights Tour by Cable Car – fun for family and friends during the Holiday Season!
3. Las Vegas Shows, Cirque du Soleil Shows & Concerts
Enjoy dazzling top-name entertainment and fun Cirque du Soleil shows in Las Vegas – showgirls, stage shows, cabaret, comedy, magic… and more!
4. London Theater – West End Shows, Shakespeare Plays & Fun Musicals
Fun London Holiday Tours include:
- Christmas Day on the River Thames:
Sightseeing Cruise with Traditional Lunch
- Christmas Day Tour: Windsor, Stonehenge, Bath and Lacock
- River Thames Christmas Cruise with Lunch or Afternoon Tea
- Christmas Lunch in the Cotswolds
- Christmas Lunch in Canterbury
- Christmas Eve Tours
- Boxing Day Tours
- New Year’s Eve River Party Cruise and Fireworks Display in London
The West End is famous for its classic theaters, Shakespeare plays, fabulous shows and world-class musicals.