Relax and Get Away From It All!
What better way to pamper yourself than at a Resort Spa. The West is the best this year, as the most popular resorts hail from San Diego, Austin, the Big Island, and Sedona. San Diego’s top-scoring Rancho Bernardo Inn has a new Spa Garden with heated cabanas.
Check out Condé Nast Traveler’s “Top 10 Resort Spas” before booking your next Spa Getaway.
- Rancho Bernardo Inn, San Diego, CA – 91.8
- Barton Creek Resort & Spa, Austin, TX – 91.4
- Mauna Lani Resort @ Kalahuipua’a, Big island, Hawaii – 90.3
- Enchantment Resort & Mil Amp Spa, Sedona, Arizona – 89.4
- Mountain View Grand Resort & Spa, Whitefield, NH – 86.8
- Grand Hyatt Kauai resort & Spa, Kauai, Hawaii – 86.3
- Trump Intl Sonesta Beach Resort, Sunny Isles Beach, FL – 86.2
- Royal Hideaway Playacar, Playa del Carmen, Mexico – 85.9
- Miramonte Resort & Spa, Indian Wells, CA – 85.7
- Nemacolin Woodlands Resort, Farmington, PA – 85.6
Source: Condé Nast Traveler Readers’ Poll
Tell us about your favorite Resort Spas – where are they located and how do they rate?