Indulge yourself with a luxurious Spa Treatment on your next cruise. Check out Top Cruise Line Spas listed below before booking your next cruise.
Top Cruise Line Spas
- Liberty of the Sea – Royal Caribbean
- Crystal Serenity – Crystal Cruises
- Seven Seas Voyager – Regent Seven Seas Cruises
- Crystal Symphony – Crystal
- Disney Wonder – Disney
- Seadream II – Seadream Yacht Club
- Queen Mary 2 – Cunard
- Seadream I – SeaDream Yacht Club
- Regatta – Oceania Cruises
- Carnival Freedom – Carnival
Source: Condé Nast Traveler Readers’ Choice Awards
Top Cruise Line Spa Treatments
Pamper yourself with a luxurious Spa Treatment on your next cruise. We really enjoyed the Spa Treatments on a recent Celebrity Cruise to Bermuda — in particular the European Facial and Manicure / Pedicure.
We’ve put together a sample listing of popular Cruise Line Spa Treatments that people typically sign up for while cruising. Spa Treatments can book up quickly, so be sure to sign up early before the best time slots are taken.
- Full Body Massage
- Foot Reflexology
- Hot Stone Treatment
- Manicure / Pedicure
- European Facial
- Swedish Massage
- Couples Massage
- Nourishing Facial Refresher
- Body Scrub
- Mineral Mud Wraps
- Seaweed Body Mask
- Thermal Mud Body Mask
- Thai Massage
- Shiatsu Massage
- Back Facial
- Paraffin Hand Treatment
- Scalp Massage & Hair Conditioning
- Ashiatsu Deep Tissue Massage
Note: Spa Treatments may vary depending on Cruise Line.
What’s your favorite Cruise Line / Spa Treatment?