“I never knew of a morning in Africa when I woke up and was not happy.”
– Ernest Hemingway
Africa is the world’s largest continent and it offers some of the best and most memorable travel experiences. The country is known for its wonderful people, breathtaking landscape, culture, history, ecology and recreation. Africa also has one of the fastest-growing tourist industries in the world. Take an adventurous Guided Safari and get an up-close view of African elephants, lions, leopards, rhinos, giraffes, cheetahs, and other wildlife in their natural habitats.
Fun Africa and South Africa Attractions
- Maasai Mara National Reserve, Kenya
- Marrakech, Morocco (Northwest Africa)
- Mgahinga Gorilla National Park, Uganda
- Mount Kilimanjaro, Tanzania – one of the world’s most popular hiking destinations
- The Pyramids of Giza, Egypt (Northeast Africa)
- Serengeti National Park, Northern Tanzania
- Victoria Falls, borders Zambia and Zimbabwe – one of Africa’s most popular tourist attractions
- Zanzibar, Tanzania – famous for its pristine beaches and scuba-diving
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Blyde River Canyon – explore the canyon on fun walking treks
- Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve
- Drakensberg – the highest mountain range in Southern Africa
- Hluhluwe-Umfolozi Game Reserve
- Kruger National Park – popular tourist attraction and the largest game reserve on the continent
- Table Mountain – ride the cable car or hike to the top of this iconic mountain and see spectacular views of Cape Town
- Victoria and Alfred Waterfront, Cape Town
Book Africa & South Africa Sightseeing Tours, Day Trips and Fun Things To Do
Go on a fun Guided African Safari and get up close to animals in the wild. See African elephants, hippos, rhinos, gorillas, cheetahs, leopards, zebras and giraffe. Visit Victoria Falls, one of the Seven Natural Wonders of the World. It’s the biggest waterfall on the planet and one of Africa’s most popular tourist attractions. Enjoy a Private Tour of the Pyramids of Giza. Take a Day Trip and tour the scenic port city of Cape Town in South Africa. Visit a Penguin Colony at Boulder’s Beach and the Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve.
Find Pyramids of Giza and Egypt Tours
Find Cape Town, Johannesburg, Guided Safari and Fun South Africa Tours
Book Your African Safari or Africa Vacation
Get the best travel deals, airfares, car rentals, hotels or vacation apartments from our top Travel Partners.
The Best Time To Visit Africa
The best time to take an African Safari in East Africa (Kenya and Tanzania) is January-March and June-October when the climate is more temperate. The best time to take a South African Safari (Botswana, Namibia, Zambia and Zimbabwe) is during the dry season, May-October.