Grand Canyon National Park
— Grand Canyon Tours
— Grand Canyon Combo Tours
— Helicopter Tours
— The Skywalk @ West Rim
— Natural Wonder
of the World
It's easy to see why the Grand Canyon attracts over five million
visitors each year — it truly is one of the
most beautiful natural wonders of the world.
The magnificent steep-sided canyon is approximately
277 miles long, up to 15 miles wide, and more than a mile deep.
Depending on the time of day, the Grand Canyon changes
colors, offering visitors spectacular vista views — it's
a "must-see" family attraction!
and Book FUN Grand Canyon
National Park Tours, Sightseeing
Fun Things To Do
Fun Things To Do
Take a Helicopter Tour and get a bird's
eye view of the Grand Canyon. Rent a Hummer and see the Canyon
at your leisure. If you're visiting Las Vegas, there are a variety
of Fun Day Trips to the Grand Canyon. Visit Hoover
Dam, the Grand Canyon and the Grand Canyon Skywalk. Take a Combo
Tour and fly in a Helicopter to the bottom of the Canyon, cruise
down the Colorado River, then spend time at the West Rim. Have FUN!
Find and Book FUN Grand Canyon Tours
The Grand Canyon Skywalk
Visit the newest attraction at the Grand Canyon — The Skywalk
is a steel and glass-bottom horseshoe observation deck that
juts out 4,000 feet above the
Grand Canyon Skywalk Info & Tours
Grand Canyon, Arizona
Hotels & Resorts
Search Here for Hotels.com Best Hotel Deals at the Grand Canyon!
Fun Grand Canyon Tours
Take a FUN Grand Canyon Tour or Grand
Canyon "Combo" Tour with Optional Skywalk.
Sample Grand Canyon Tours include:
- Grand Canyon All-American Helicopter Tour
- Ultimate Grand Canyon 4-in-1 Helicopter Tour
- Grand Canyon West Rim Air Adventure Day Trip
from Las Vegas
- Grand Canyon and Hoover Dam Day Trip from
Las Vegas with Optional Skywalk
- Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter Tour from
- Grand Canyon Helicopter and Ranch Adventure
- Grand Canyon West Rim Air and Ground Day Trip
from Las Vegas with Skywalk
- Grand Canyon West Rim Self-Drive Hummer Day
Trip from Las Vegas
- Grand Canyon West Rim Combo: Luxury SUV, Helicopter
- Grand Canyon West Rim Adventure and Skywalk
- Grand Canyon West Rim Indian Country Air and
Ground Day Trip from
- Grand Canyon West Rim Van Day Trip with Optional
Skywalk, Helicopter and Boat Ride
- Grand Canyon West Rim Day Trip by Luxury SUV
- Grand Canyon West Rim Sunset Helicopter Tour
- More FUN Grand Canyon Tours!
Note: Most Tours originate from Las Vegas. However, some tours depart from
Phoenix, Flagstaff, Sedona and Los Angeles, so be sure to check departure
when booking your
Grand Canyon Tours.
The Grand Canyon is located about 120 miles from
Las Vegas, so it makes a great Day Trip!
Info and Tours
The Grand Canyon's spectacular setting is
a perfect destination for a
Relaxing Getaway or an Energizing Off-Site Corporate Retreat.
up to 70% off when Hotels Bid on Your Group Travel (for six rooms