What a FUN day out! The California Academy of Sciences in San Francisco’s Golden Gate Park opened on September 27, 2008 and today, it is still as popular as ever. It’s a must-see museum, especially if you have kids.
See the following California Academy of Sciences attractions – all under one roof:
- Steinhart Aquarium and Coral Reef
- One of the world’s largest Planetariums
- Rainforest (our favorite area of the museum)
- The Swamp (say hi to Claude, a rare albino White Alligator)
- Natural History Museum
- South African Penguin Colony (feeding times are the most fun)
- Living Roof (habitat for a variety of wildlife, including birds and butterflies – and colorful native wildflowers)
Treat your family to a fun museum adventure. We can’t wait to go back again!