What a great way to celebrate Independence Day – cruising on the water watching the biggest and most extravagant fireworks show in the nation. Listen to music from a live DJ and dance the night away as spectacular fireworks illuminate the Manhattan skyline. Whether you’re a first time visitor to New York City, a tourist or a local, it’s a magical sight – and the memories will last you a lifetime!
Beat the 4th of July crowds on the streets of NY and take a leisurely cruise with your honey, family, or friends. It’s one of the best ways to see these magnificent fireworks as they light up the evening sky.
Highlights of this fun 4th of July evening fireworks cruise include:
- Up-close views of the world-famous Macy’s 4th of July Fireworks Spectacular
- Live DJ entertainment for dancing
- Panoramic views of the Statue of Liberty, famous city landmarks and breathtaking lights of the Manhattan skyline
- Outdoor deck and air-conditioned indoor seating with large picture windows
- All-inclusive food and open beer, wine and soda bar upgrade option
This Circle Line 4th of July Fireworks cruise is one of the city’s most popular seasonal cruises, so be sure to book it well in advance before it sells out – and make it a night to remember 🙂
Book your NYC 4th of July Evening Fireworks Cruise
2 thoughts on “NYC 4th of July Evening Fireworks Cruise – Circle Line”
The Brooklyn Bridge and the East River is the new star of the Macy’s 4th of July Fireworks, the largest fireworks show in the United States. You’ll have front row seats to the fireworks show, as special firing platforms will be set up along the span and about 50,000 pounds of fireworks are set to launch between its towers.
Have a wonderful 4th of July!