Don’t wait for a special occasion to take your honey out on a date. Surprise each other throughout the year.
Check out our 10 “Date Night” Tips… and have FUN!
- Plan a “Date Night” (take turns). Keep it simple. It doesn’t have to be extravagant… it’s the thought that counts!
- Send flowers 2-3 days in advance – get your honey in a good mood for “Date Night.”
- Talk about “Date Night” a few days before you plan to have your date. Give hints, but NO details – keep your honey guessing.
- Dress up… or not 🙂
- Make a Special Toast to your honey over cocktails, during dinner or after dinner.
- Enjoy Drinks, Dinner, Dancing, a Movie, Theater, Concert, Comedy Show, Sporting Event… or make it casual and just go out for Coffee and Dessert. Whatever you do, have fun!
- Talk to your honey “after” your date. Go for a walk after dinner. Don’t forget to hold hands.
- Mail a Romantic Card. Or send a Romantic eCard, Text, GIF. Or post a Romantic Instagram or FaceBook message.
- Sex… include a nice massage 🙂
- Next morning, share your feelings – talk about the date and how much fun you had together.
If you really want to make your honey feel special, send a card/email/text or leave a few “Post-It” note messages around the house or in the car to let her/him know how much you enjoyed the evening together – and that you can’t wait for your next date!
Don’t wait too long to plan another Fun “Date Night!”
Source: Love to Eat and Travel