New York City Guided Sightseeing Tours
If you’re planning a visit to New York City this year or in the future, you may want to consider taking one or two Guided Sightseeing Tours. There are so many fun things to do and see in NY, it can be a bit overwhelming, especially if it’s your first visit. Guided Tours are a wonderful way to learn about the city’s history, architecture, culture, and cuisine. Here are a few of NYC’s top tours for you to check out. Whatever you do, have FUN!
Bus Tours – Bike Tours – NYC Cruises – Helicopter Tours
See the city’s top attractions at your leisure aboard a “Hop-On Hop-Off” NYC Double-Decker Bus Tour. Rent a bike for the day or take a Bike Tour through Central Park. Enjoy a romantic Dinner Cruise or a Scenic Sunset Cruise and admire Manhattan’s magnificent skyline. Take a Helicopter Tour and get a bird’s eye view of Manhattan’s most famous sights.
- Top New York City Bus Tours, including Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Tours
- Bike Tours – Central Park, Lower Manhattan, and Brooklyn
- NYC Sightseeing Cruises, Circle Line Manhattan Island Cruise, and Dinner Cruises
- Helicopter Tours – get a bird’s eye view of Manhattan’s most famous sights
Kids of all ages can have fun exploring New York City. Visit the American Museum of Natural History, one of NY’s most popular museums. Catch a family-friendly show on Broadway. If you’re in town during the holidays, don’t miss seeing the “Radio City Christmas Spectacular” starring the talented Radio City Rockettes – your kids will love it!
Food & Culture Walking Tours
Foodies won’t want to miss taking a Food & Culture Walking Tour of popular NYC neighborhoods, including Greenwich Village, Chinatown and Little Italy, Lower East Side, Flatiron and Union Square, or Chelsea Market and High Line. Tantalize your taste buds sampling NY’s famous pizza, knishes, dim sum, homemade mozzarella, chocolate, cupcakes, donuts, and artisanal specialties.
- New York City Food Tours – Greenwich Village, Chinatown and Little Italy, Lower East Side, Flatiron and Union Square, Chelsea Market and High Line, Brooklyn, and Hells Kitchen
Walking Tours – SoHo, Little Italy, Greenwich Village, Lower East Side, Central Park
New York City is a fun walking destination. Walking Tours are a great way to learn about the city’s architecture, culture and history. Have fun exploring areas of SoHo, Little Italy, Chinatown, Greenwich Village, Central Park, and the Lower East Side. If you’re a movie and TV buff, treat yourself to a Central Park TV and Movie Sites Walking Tour. Get the inside scoop of your favorite TV shows and movies.
- NYC Walking Tours – SoHo, Little Italy, Chinatown, Central Park, Greenwich Village, and Lower East Side
- Central Park TV and Movie Sites Walking Tours
Fun Day Trips from New York City
If you have time, take a fun Day Trip to Washington DC, Philadelphia and Amish Country, or Niagara Falls. Note: Some Niagara Falls Tours and Day Trips are seasonal, so be sure to check dates prior to booking.