Find FUN Hands-On Cooking Classes, Tastings, Demos and Workshops in your city. In our search for Cooking Classes, we found several of the Top Cooking Schools and Culinary Centers around the country that offer, or have hosted Hands-On Cooking Classes, Tastings, Demos and Workshops.
Note: Some schools will only provide Cooking Classes during certain times of the year. Others will discontinue classes without further notice. Please check their websites for current schedule information. Cooking Classes are very popular and spaces are limited.
Cooking Classes around the US
- Sur La Table Culinary Programs & Cooking Classes
- Williams Sonoma Cooking Classes
- Whole Foods Market Culinary Centers
- Rouxbe (pronounced rom-bee) is the web’s first-ever Online Cooking School, currently teaching home cooks in 180 countries around the world
- UCook Cooking Videos offer an array of food preparation and cooking tips
SF Bay Area, CA Cooking Schools & Classes
- Cavallo Point Cooking School – innovative seasonal cooking classes, focusing on the SF Bay Area sustainable culinary movement
- Tante Marie’s Cooking School
- Draeger’s Cooking School
- Culinary Institute of America (CIA) in Napa Valley Wine Country – hands-on cooking classes & cooking demos
- Ramekins Sonoma Valley Culinary School – cooking classes & private cooking classes
Do you have a favorite Cooking School or Culinary Center that you’d like to share with our readers?